About the Role
Installers are integral members of our installation crews who work in a team environment installing solar systems on residential and commercial properties. Installers and their teams ensure accurate and timely solar installations, update managers on project and specifics, and utilize the best installation and safety practices. Installers are responsible for ensuring the company’s strategies are always the top priority for all installations.
• Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
• Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
• Move job materials to designated areas at job sites inclusive of rooftops.
• Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
• Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
• Communicate with install team in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
• Light Electrical Work.
• General Construction work: using hand tools, measuring, leveling, assembling, climbing ladders etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
General construction knowledge.
Excellent customer service.
Great attention to detail.
Reliable transportation to work.
Thrive in a team environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, climbing, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing greater than 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
Working conditions require being exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Must be willing and able to work on residential and commercial roofs.
About the Company
High Noon Solar is an innovative, community-based solar sales, installation, and maintenance company located in Grand Junction on Colorado’s Western Slope since 2005.